In an effort to help readers find good articles to start reading on my blog, I have created these collections. Each collection is a topic I've covered in detail and they contain a list of posts that I handpicked for each one. Check them out.
- How to Use React Context Effectively
- Mental Model of Use Effect
- Break Out Your Component Logic with Hooks
- Multiple Boolean Props are a Code Smell
- Using `React.memo` to Avoid Unnecessary Rerenders
- The Three Kinds of React State
- Tic-Tac-Toe in React
- Recursive React Components
- Renderless Components
- How to Dynamically Render React Components
- State Machines: What Are They?
- State Machines: Our First XState Machine
- State Machines: The XState Visualizer
- Guidelines for State Machines and XState
- How to Use `useReducer` as a Finite State Machine
- Adding Infinite States to a `useReducer` Finite State Machine
- Adding Guards to a `useReducer` Finite State Machine
I write a newsletter to share my thoughts and the projects I'm working on. I would love for you to join the conversation. You can unsubscribe at any time.